GATES Gates open 1 ½ hours prior to game time at Peoria Stadium, which has four entry gates. Gate A, Gate B, Gate C and Gate D. Practice Field gates open at approximately 9 am daily during spring training.
GRATUITIES/TIPS Team members are prohibited from soliciting or accepting any gratuities or tips from Guests. Concessionaire services such as food & beverage servers or hawkers may keep any tips offered from Guests. Tip jars are not permitted anywhere in Peoria Stadium.
GROUPS Peoria Stadium has many options to meet and exceed expectations for the group outings of Guests. Groups of 20 or more may arrange catering, activities and private or semi-private accommodations. Guests seeking more information may call (623-773-8700).
GUEST SERVICES The Guest Services kiosk is located near the Team Store. Guests may obtain information and schedules, register for the Designated Driver Program, request general assistance or express compliments and concerns.
GUEST CONDUCT Peoria Sports Complex and their contracted service partners are committed to ensuring a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all Guests. Team Members will be proactive and ensure the following:
• The game is not disrupted by Guests’ actions or by unauthorized persons accessing the playing field or restricted areas.
• Inappropriate or indecent clothing does not detract from the Guest experience.
• Guests can enjoy the game free from foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Guests refrain from displays of affection inappropriate in a public family setting
• Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated Guest is handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Guests present their tickets when requested and sit only in their ticketed locations.
Peoria Sports Complex reserves the right to remove any Guest at any time who does not comply with conduct expectations.
GUEST INTERFERENCE In the interest of player and Guest safety, Peoria Sports Complex maintains a zero tolerance regarding Guest interference with a ball in play, disruption of an event, or interference with a VIP. Failure to comply with this policy will result in immediate ejection from Peoria Stadium.