The following policies serve as a guide for frequently asked questions. Peoria Sports Complex Management reserves the right to change any policy as necessary. Any questions regarding policies may be directed to the Operations Office.
During Spring Training, stadium Gates A, B, C (select games) and D normally open 1 ½ hours prior to game time. Peoria Stadium officials reserve the right to inspect any items brought into the facility. This inspection includes any storage or pouch connected to wheelchairs or baby strollers.
Allowed and Prohibited Items
The following items are allowed in Peoria Stadium:
- Bags, backpacks, purses no larger than 16"x16"x8"
- Factory sealed, plastic water bottles with non-carbonated, colorless water
- Empty plastic water/sports bottle (drinking fountains onsite)
- Sealed, single serving juice boxes, baby food and formula for children
- Small bags containing food
- Soft insulated bags/coolers
- Baby strollers & diaper bags
- Blankets or towels to sit on; bleacher seat/back support (no legs)
The following items are prohibited in Peoria Stadium:
- Lawn chairs
- Hard sided or styrofoam coolers
- Any metal or glass containers
- Thermos/canteen containers
- Alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages (other than sealed water or boxed juice)
- Umbrellas over 48" in arch
- Bags, backpacks, purses larger than 16"x16"x8"
Guests with medical or other special needs that cannot be met under this policy are encouraged to contact the Operations Office at (623) 773-8700.
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, the following items are also prohibited:
||Flags with poles